Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Plan New Life

Dec 23, 10

It's the first time doing this. I don't really know how to start or where, so I guess I'll just write what's on my mind and see what happens.


Today my grades just came out. After looking at it I seem to realize what a waste my life has been so far. Having not taken anything seriously in my life I hope to change. Albeit not immediately I do hope for a progress. I guess having to start putting my thoughts and whatever is on my mind down is a start, a measly one at best, but it' s a start. Starting tomorrow I hope to get back into shape... having not been in shape for all my life I think its the best place to start.

Even now as I write this I find myself not giving a shit about this crap filled room of a life I live in. God I sound like a fucking depressed pig just trying to make myself feel better by putting this all down for no one to read but my own pleasures, but who can argue, myself? I guess mixed feelings sounds about right when blogging my life... no not my life... my own description of life.

Haha can you believe that this blog has more words written in it than my papers for school? That is some BS I must say, guess we all know why I'm writing this when I looked at my grades.

I hope I can start my fitness regiment tomorrow, not really looking forward to it.

I'll try to keep this updated, if I can care tomorrow.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment